Thomas was one of the panellists at Customised Training Solutions (CTS)’s Global Leadership Summit 2021: Transforming & Thriving Together. At the virtual summit, Thomas spoke […]
Thomas had a virtual tete-a-tete with Make the Change (MTC) special podcast, “Conversations for Change.” MTC is an award-winning Social Enterprise and is involved in […]
The Knowledge Pledge (TKP) has chosen the Founder and CEO of Genashtim, Thomas Ng as one of their global advisors. This is part of TKP’s curation of global expert […]
SPD’s Senior Communications and Outreach Executive, Melissa Tan sat down with Thomas Ng for SPD’s Supporters’ Special feature to talk about Genashtim’s humble beginnings. The interview progressed into how Thomas steered the company to extensively provide job […]
Brands for Good 2020 honours Genashtim for its continuous effort in doing business as a force for good. Genashtim has changed the landscape of the industry, making it a worthy winner as the company pioneers eLearning in Asia and is a unique social impact business model.
MaGIC’s first E-Nation Conference was recently held virtually from October 20-23, 2020.The theme’s cornerstones for this year are: Embracing Change, Enabling Technology, and Empowering Societies. It was a timely conference where the Founder and CEO of Genashtim,
- Genashtim is Now Part of Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub
- Steps in Making Right Decision
- Genashtim Sdn. Bhd. receives the “Caring Employer Award” at the Jamin Kerja Career Expo Carnival Keluarga Malaysia 2022.
- Develop Productive Remote Work Habits
- Genashtim Bags B Lab Award
- Ways To Increase Your Confidence
- Genashtim’s Roldan Never Stops Making Strides
- Get-Together with Thomas in Manila and Kuala Lumpur