Thomas had a virtual tete-a-tete with Make the Change (MTC) special podcast, “Conversations for Change.” MTC is an award-winning Social Enterprise and is involved in […]
Knowledge Impact Network (TKP) has chosen the Founder and CEO of Genashtim, Thomas Ng as one of their global advisors. This is part of TKP’s curation of global expert […]
SPD’s Senior Communications and Outreach Executive, Melissa Tan sat down with Thomas Ng for SPD’s Supporters’ Special feature to talk about Genashtim’s humble beginnings. The interview progressed into how Thomas steered the company to extensively provide job […]
Brands for Good 2020 honours Genashtim for its continuous effort in doing business as a force for good. Genashtim has changed the landscape of the industry, making it a worthy winner as the company pioneers eLearning in Asia and is a unique social impact business model.
MaGIC’s first E-Nation Conference was recently held virtually from October 20-23, 2020.The theme’s cornerstones for this year are: Embracing Change, Enabling Technology, and Empowering Societies. It was a timely conference where the Founder and CEO of Genashtim,
- FUTURE-PROOFING EVOLVING CAREERS IN THE AGE OF AI
- Remote HR: The Way Forward for a Modern, Inclusive World
- BFM Podcast Features Tan Ee Beng, Genashtim’s ESG Services Manager
- Genashtim Joins Malaysian B Corp Industry Players in B Corp Advocacy
- Balancing Tradition and Innovation in an Evolving World
- E-Learning Revolution: Empowering All, Transcending Barriers to Education
- G-tribe Radiant’s Dragon Fruit Project thrives at Batang Pinangga, thanks to DG-Bridge!
- A QUEST FOR BELONGING: DEI’S IMPACT ON WORKPLACES
Get in Touch
1 Coleman Street #10-10 The Adelphi Singapore 179803