Thomas Ng speaking at the 11th Social Enterprise Summit and sharing his inspirational presentation at this year’s international symposium held from 22-24 November 2018, on how to better work towards the goal of “Innovating for a Happier Society”.
In 2013, Genashtim was selected by Project Zero, under the ESSL Foundation, for “Good Practice” that, in relation to employment, successfully promotes and implements the […]
Medium, the famous free blogger platform, features Genashtim as a model company that hires people with disabilities (PWDs) while abiding to its diverse and inclusive […]
Thomas Ng shared on MANAGER Today the story behind Genashtim, emphasising on its social impact business model, dubbed as the ‘indifferent work methods design’. This indifference refers to its employees’ disabilities, while focusing is on their employment potentials. Thomas discovered that blind people were manning computers with effortless sleight of […]
Genashtim has won an Honorable Mention recognition in the ESCAP-Sasakawa Awards 2013 for its business practices that provides employment opportunities for persons with disabilities.0
Thomas Ng (Founder) was selected by UNESCAP as one of seven “Promoters” for the new Asian and Pacific Decade of Persons with Disabilities, 2013-2022, in […]
- Stop Procrastination in 5 Seconds
- Is 2023 going to be the year we accomplish our new year’s resolutions?
- How to Remain Calm and Composed during Stressful Situations
- Get rid of reader’s block and start enjoying books again
- Genashtim Joins the List of Top 25 Companies in APAC for Steward Leadership Excellence
- How do you tackle Monday blues?
- Thomas Ng Becomes a Steward for B for Good Leaders
- Cross-Cultural Communication in a Diverse Workplace
Get in Touch
1 Coleman Street #10-10 The Adelphi Singapore 179803