Genashtim is recruiting Online English Coaches to support our world-class English proficiency programme, EPiC Online. With international clients from all over the world, EPiC is expanding steadily with the increasing demand for its services.
• High command, fluency, grasp and understanding of the English Language (both written and spoken)
• Must possess their own laptop/PC with a high-speed, stable Internet connection in a home environment
• Must be willing to work at any time, ie. afternoons, evenings, holidays and weekends
• A pleasant personality and good work ethics is key
• Ability to speak Chinese, Japanese or Thai is an advantage
As almost all of our operations are conducted online, Genashtim is expanding their IT Department. We are recruiting Programmers and Web Developers (the positions are offered to mobility-impaired and orthopedic-impaired persons only) to support our growing business.
• Sound knowledge in web design/programming
• Knowledge in graphic design is an advantage
• Must possess their own laptop/PC with a stable, high speed Internet connection in a home environment
• Able to communicate efficiently in written and spoken English
• Able to work under minimal supervision
• Willing to work on a flexible schedule
• Willing to start work immediately
• Stable wired internet connection with a minimum of 5mbps for download speed & 1mbps download, with a ping of not higher than 80ms.
• Properly functioning PC (laptop/desktop): Minimum specifications of:
Processor comparable to Intel® i5 or higher; o 8GB of RAM; o 500GB SSD/ HDD or higher
• Data-enabled smartphone with minimum specifications of:
(a) Android 5 or IOS 9;
(b) Ability to install WhatsApp instant messaging application.
(c) Mobile data and power back-up is a must.
• Minimum software requirements that may be installed to either or both to PC and/or smartphone include:
(a) Licensed Windows® 10 64bit operating system.
(b) Licensed Microsoft® Office 2013 or higher with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word (cloud/online or hard disk-based installation);
(c) MS Teams or Instant Messaging (IM) applications such as WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Skype or any other designated IM tools.
(d) People with Disabilities (PWD) assisted applications should be duly
Genashtim’s Administration team is handled by a dedicated group of individuals who ensure that the organisation’s day-to-day operations are running smoothly. This position(s) is offered to Persons with Disabilities (PWD) only.
• A sound understanding and familiarity with Microsoft Word / Excel / Powerpoint
• Computer literate; with a general ability to complete tasks required based on standard Microsoft programmes
• Willing to be trained and to learn on the job
• Is able to communicate effectively in English
• A pleasant personality and good work ethics is imperative
If you are a Person With Disability (PWD), and you fit the criteria above, we strongly encourage you to write to us – do not let your disability be a restriction to a rewarding career!