Other people are invariably bowled over by Genashtim’s PWD employees contributing to the economy while managing disabilities and even battling debilitating diseases. PWD employees of […]
We are very proud to share that Aprilya Lestari a got featured on the One Young World platform as the “Ambassadors of the Month” One […]
Meet Unbreakable Therese Margaret Saranza of the Genashtim family. Despite her severe disability, she’s an efficient employee and we look forward to reading her book!
The APEC Group of Friends on Disability Issues (GOFD) and the Human Resources Development Working Group (HRDWG) co-hosted a symposium on PWD employment at Hanoi, […]
Ever wonder how Genashtim advocates for gainful employment of persons with disabilities (PWDs) through eliminating barriers at work with today’s technology?
Nadia has a severe disability and can only use one finger to operate the computer. She works from home and earns a decent income to support her family
- Genashtim’s Roldan Never Stops Making Strides
- Get-Together with Thomas in Manila and Kuala Lumpur
- Genashtim Commemorates SBF Anniversary Celebration
- Malaysian Cabinet Member Amazed by a Genashtim Employee’s Resourcefulness
- Genashtim Attended a Meeting Organized by Microsoft Malaysia
- Genashtim Wins Inaugural ESG Excellence Award
- Simple Tips to Take Care of Ourselves
- How To Have Successful Online Meetings