If you assess where you are at in your career now, how would you rate your level of satisfaction? Is it high enough to make you stay on the job or you feel you will be happier if you seek another job elsewhere? Are you eyeing for a job position in your company? If unsatisfied with your current post, what are your strategies to be qualified and get what you want?
Such questions might help to kickstart rethinking your career path starting Day 1 of 365. Though planning does not guarantee that things will happen, it encourages and motivates us. It takes a few steps to reach your goal. Here are some:
– Be clear about your interests, strengths, and weaknesses
– Match your skills with the available job openings
– Find something that pays you for your passion
– Upskill to be competitive
– Look for a job that will keep work-life balance
– Create a professional portfolio
– Brace yourself for the application process
It is best to know what you want but actively explore possibilities and be more confident. This year will bring in wonders and opportunities, claim it.
- Genashtim’s Sustainable Brand Gets a Case Study Feature
- Genashtim Wins Enabling Marks Awards 2021
- Genashtim is B Lab’s Best for the World yet Again!
- Genashtim Receives an Award from APAC Insider
- Thomas Moderates MaGIC Event Ft Chris Marquis
- Genashtim Featured in New York Based ePaper, Financial Times
- Impact Boom Interviews Thomas Ng
- Digitalization Perseveres Post-Pandemic