Collaborative learning consists of a group of students working together in goal-oriented activities like problem-solving and project making. Based on research, collaborative learning leads to a better and a more in-depth understanding of the subject.
Benefits of collaborative learning include:
– Enhanced level thinking
– Increased self confidence
– Exposed to diverse perspectives
Additionally, incorporating collaborative learning into the system can be an effective teaching strategy, encouraging them to actively engage through inquiry and discussion with their peers. This helps them develop their skills in evaluation, analysation, etc.
- Genashtim’s Sustainable Brand Gets a Case Study Feature
- Genashtim Wins Enabling Marks Awards 2021
- Genashtim is B Lab’s Best for the World yet Again!
- Genashtim Receives an Award from APAC Insider
- Thomas Moderates MaGIC Event Ft Chris Marquis
- Genashtim Featured in New York Based ePaper, Financial Times
- Impact Boom Interviews Thomas Ng
- Digitalization Perseveres Post-Pandemic