Collaborative learning consists of a group of students working together in goal-oriented activities like problem-solving and project making. Based on research, collaborative learning leads to a better and a more in-depth understanding of the subject.
Benefits of collaborative learning include:
– Enhanced level thinking
– Increased self confidence
– Exposed to diverse perspectives
Additionally, incorporating collaborative learning into the system can be an effective teaching strategy, encouraging them to actively engage through inquiry and discussion with their peers. This helps them develop their skills in evaluation, analysation, etc.
- Genashtim Joins the List of Top 25 Companies in APAC for Steward Leadership Excellence
- How do you tackle Monday blues?
- Thomas Ng Becomes a Steward for B for Good Leaders
- Cross-Cultural Communication in a Diverse Workplace
- Tips on Being More Proactive
- Genashtim PH Get-together with Thomas and Guy
- Inclusion Factory China Interviewed Genashtim’s Staff Yap Kim Soon and Tan Ee Beng in Their Podcast Series
- Small Habits to Effortlessly Improve Your Life
Get in Touch
+65 6252 5213
1 Coleman Street #10-10 The Adelphi Singapore 179803