Since COVID-19 has affected businesses which resulted to layoffs and furloughs worldwide, they are trying to stay afloat in meeting payroll and getting clients. To develop skills in coaching, re-establish discussions about achievements, areas for professional development, and educational opportunities are critical.
Companies must have:
– annual performance review and self-evaluation
– quarterly meetings about accomplishments, roadblocks, and pivots in planning
– new round of goal setting for the upcoming year
Focus on building your strengths and codifying your achievements. The stronger your achievement mindset and the accomplishments you garner mean more opportunity for you to prosper.
- Genashtim’s Sustainable Brand Gets a Case Study Feature
- Genashtim Wins Enabling Marks Awards 2021
- Genashtim is B Lab’s Best for the World yet Again!
- Genashtim Receives an Award from APAC Insider
- Thomas Moderates MaGIC Event Ft Chris Marquis
- Genashtim Featured in New York Based ePaper, Financial Times
- Impact Boom Interviews Thomas Ng
- Digitalization Perseveres Post-Pandemic