Since COVID-19 has affected businesses which resulted to layoffs and furloughs worldwide, they are trying to stay afloat in meeting payroll and getting clients. To develop skills in coaching, re-establish discussions about achievements, areas for professional development, and educational opportunities are critical.
Companies must have:
– annual performance review and self-evaluation
– quarterly meetings about accomplishments, roadblocks, and pivots in planning
– new round of goal setting for the upcoming year
Focus on building your strengths and codifying your achievements. The stronger your achievement mindset and the accomplishments you garner mean more opportunity for you to prosper.
- Genashtim Joins the List of Top 25 Companies in APAC for Steward Leadership Excellence
- How do you tackle Monday blues?
- Thomas Ng Becomes a Steward for B for Good Leaders
- Cross-Cultural Communication in a Diverse Workplace
- Tips on Being More Proactive
- Genashtim PH Get-together with Thomas and Guy
- Inclusion Factory China Interviewed Genashtim’s Staff Yap Kim Soon and Tan Ee Beng in Their Podcast Series
- Small Habits to Effortlessly Improve Your Life
Get in Touch
+65 6252 5213
1 Coleman Street #10-10 The Adelphi Singapore 179803