Since COVID-19 has affected businesses which resulted to layoffs and furloughs worldwide, they are trying to stay afloat in meeting payroll and getting clients. To develop skills in coaching, re-establish discussions about achievements, areas for professional development, and educational opportunities are critical.
Companies must have:
– annual performance review and self-evaluation
– quarterly meetings about accomplishments, roadblocks, and pivots in planning
– new round of goal setting for the upcoming year
Focus on building your strengths and codifying your achievements. The stronger your achievement mindset and the accomplishments you garner mean more opportunity for you to prosper.
- Social Justice Ensures Business Success
- Stop Procrastination in 5 Seconds
- Is 2023 going to be the year we accomplish our new year’s resolutions?
- How to Remain Calm and Composed during Stressful Situations
- Get rid of reader’s block and start enjoying books again
- Genashtim Joins the List of Top 25 Companies in APAC for Steward Leadership Excellence
- How do you tackle Monday blues?
- Thomas Ng Becomes a Steward for B for Good Leaders
Get in Touch
1 Coleman Street #10-10 The Adelphi Singapore 179803