Since COVID-19 has affected businesses which resulted to layoffs and furloughs worldwide, they are trying to stay afloat in meeting payroll and getting clients. To develop skills in coaching, re-establish discussions about achievements, areas for professional development, and educational opportunities are critical.
Companies must have:
– annual performance review and self-evaluation
– quarterly meetings about accomplishments, roadblocks, and pivots in planning
– new round of goal setting for the upcoming year
Focus on building your strengths and codifying your achievements. The stronger your achievement mindset and the accomplishments you garner mean more opportunity for you to prosper.
- Malaysian Cabinet Member Amazed by a Genashtim Employee’s Resourcefulness
- Genashtim Attended a Meeting Organized by Microsoft Malaysia
- Genashtim Wins Inaugural ESG Excellence Award
- Simple Tips to Take Care of Ourselves
- How To Have Successful Online Meetings
- Star Energy Geothermal Enrols in ‘Women in Leadership’ Program
- Genashtim Wins the Living Business Sustainability Awards
- Be Healthier By Eating More Vegetables