Blended learning is associated with the education sector but the opportunities and benefits of using this concept in corporate training is huge. It represents a learning model that combines both formal and non-formal methodologies. It’s key benefits are:
1. Learners can easily combine classroom training with pre-registered courses. Blended learning can reduce training costs and improve ROI.
2. Learners can continually connect to the training courses. They can even download so they can even learn offline
3.The blend of multimedia and instructional design is the proper mix for a knowledgeable experience. Learners can also review the courses in their own flexible time.
4. Instructors can examine the learning capabilities of the learners to improve the content.
- Social Justice Ensures Business Success
- Stop Procrastination in 5 Seconds
- Is 2023 going to be the year we accomplish our new year’s resolutions?
- How to Remain Calm and Composed during Stressful Situations
- Get rid of reader’s block and start enjoying books again
- Genashtim Joins the List of Top 25 Companies in APAC for Steward Leadership Excellence
- How do you tackle Monday blues?
- Thomas Ng Becomes a Steward for B for Good Leaders
Get in Touch
1 Coleman Street #10-10 The Adelphi Singapore 179803