Blended learning is associated with the education sector but the opportunities and benefits of using this concept in corporate training is huge. It represents a learning model that combines both formal and non-formal methodologies. It’s key benefits are:
1. Learners can easily combine classroom training with pre-registered courses. Blended learning can reduce training costs and improve ROI.
2. Learners can continually connect to the training courses. They can even download so they can even learn offline
3.The blend of multimedia and instructional design is the proper mix for a knowledgeable experience. Learners can also review the courses in their own flexible time.
4. Instructors can examine the learning capabilities of the learners to improve the content.
- Genashtim Joins the List of Top 25 Companies in APAC for Steward Leadership Excellence
- How do you tackle Monday blues?
- Thomas Ng Becomes a Steward for B for Good Leaders
- Cross-Cultural Communication in a Diverse Workplace
- Tips on Being More Proactive
- Genashtim PH Get-together with Thomas and Guy
- Inclusion Factory China Interviewed Genashtim’s Staff Yap Kim Soon and Tan Ee Beng in Their Podcast Series
- Small Habits to Effortlessly Improve Your Life
Get in Touch
+65 6252 5213
1 Coleman Street #10-10 The Adelphi Singapore 179803