Stay On Top Of Your Game
Staying on top of your game in your career is a good thing. It indicates that you are doing what you do tremendously well. Entrepreneur carries an article by Sherrie Campbell who shares nine strategies for doing just that. Below are the first five strategies:
1. Begin strong at the start of a fresh quarter, goal, or strategy then work hard and you will succeed.
2. Do not put leisure before your responsibilities. Take care of your responsibilities first, then enjoy your leisure time after.
3. Perfection is elusive. Do the best you can and use your mistakes to learn valuable lessons from which you can grow.
4. Fun is important, so while your work may be one of your greatest joys take time out to have fun.
5. Grow in your career but keep yourself open to new opportunities and challenges that will help to make you a well-rounded person physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.