Online employee training tools – what do you need?
Many companies currently train their employees online to cut costs and for convenience – certain tools are used for it.
With a toolkit, you can enhance employee learning and application. The following are some of the tools employed to train employees online and upskill or reskill them:
• Learning Management Systems (LMS) – this renders a stage to create organized content into a comprehensive package
• Learning Experience Platforms (LXP) – this is a shadow of LMS and is useful for collaboration and social interaction during the training
• Video Training Tools – these are useful for geographically scattered learners where a Subject Matter Expert’s live video (or recorded) is the teaching material
• Microlearning Platforms – they make content creation easy, quick and fun for the learners
• Mobile Tools – these make learning portable and on the spot, contained in just-in-time (JIT) learning
• Communication Tools – they facilitate clear communication between all the courseware creating teams as well as learners’ mutual communication
These online tools, when leveraged, will make your online employee training successful.